Carlson & Jayakumar
What They Do
- Achieve considerable cost-savings for physician and medical group clients with favorable outcomes in CMS and insurance reimbursement disputes
- Help practices with their business transactions and corporate formation and maintenance.
- Form hundreds of medical practices and negotiated physician compensation agreements
- Defend and protect numerous physician licenses in Medical Board investigations, credentialing, and peer review matters
- Give advice on healthcare regulation compliance provides clients with peace of mind and the confidence to focus on patients and building their practice
Benefit to LACMA Members
- Complimentary one-hour consultation to all members.
About Carlson & Jayakumar LLP
Carlson & Jayakumar LLP is a healthcare specialty law firm located in Southern California that serves physicians, medical groups, hospitals, and other healthcare provider clients throughout the state. For more than a decade, Carlson & Jayakumar has been committed to protecting and ensuring the success of physicians and their medical practices.
Carlson & Jayakumar is the best at minimizing legal costs while providing the utmost in quality service so that physicians can focus on what they do best – caring for patients.
“As a new graduate from residency, I had been advised to have an attorney take a look at my first big contract. I was a little nervous, but Kathy and her team made the process easy and seamless. She was efficient, approachable, responsive, and a pleasure to work with. Her advice was very helpful and practical, and now I’m working in my dream job! Thanks Kathy!” – J.M.