ACap Advisors & Accountants
What They Do
- Evaluate your needs and goals to create a personalized investment portfolio
- Create a highly customized plan to help you meet your financial objectives
- Carefully assess your needs, goals, risk tolerance, and constraints to create a personalized Investment Portfolio for you
- Help you identify and manage the IRA that is right for you: Roth IRA, SEP IRA, Traditional IRA, or non-deductible IRA
- Help you either establish an employer-sponsored retirement plan for your company and/or help you manage your existing plan with your current employer
- Unbiased financial advice and investment management without sales/commissions ‘
- Financial & Retirement Planning
- College & Education Planning
- Real estate analysis
- Tax Preparation & Planning
- Bookkeeping & Payroll
- Business Management
- Investments and Asset Management
- 401ks, profit sharing plans, and pension plans
- Entity formations (corporations and LLCs)
If you are an independent contractor like many emergency physicians or hospitalists are, you may not be offered an employer 401k plan. Given the expertise of ACap in working with such doctors, they are able to:
- Offer better alternatives to help you meet your retirement goals.
About ACap Advisors & Accountants
ACap Advisors & Accountants is an independent boutique Fee-Only wealth management and CPA firm that works exclusively with healthcare professionals: over 95% of their clients are in healthcare. ACap does not sell any products nor work on commissions, hence there are no conflicts of interest.
ACap is both a full-service CPA firm offering tax preparation, payroll, bookkeeping, and business planning, as well as a wealth management firm offering financial planning and investment management for individuals and businesses.