For Physicians in Training
The Future of Medicine
Membership for Students, Residents and Fellows is free for the duration of training! Join today
A rapidly evolving health care marketplace, economic environment, shifting demographics and emerging health information and treatment technologies demand constant adaptation by physicians. In these times, more than ever, CMA recognizes the significance of the Future of Medicine – those medical students, residents and fellows who will lead the practice of medicine.
- Contact or get involved with our young physician committee to share your voice and issues you are passionate about.
- Become a delegate for the CMA House of delegates as part of the Resident or Medical Student Section
- Become a social medial ambassador and become and help lead the digital voice of organized medicine.
- Attend the annual young physician networking mixer held in September. Check our calendar with more information and be sure to sign up for email notifications!
- Invite a speaker to your institution or school. We can provide experts from a variety of backgrounds and specialties to provide informational sessions on everything from health policy, to public health issues and the business of medicine.
- Medical students can participate in the annual public health challenge. Learn more
- Apply for a scholarship provided by Patient Care Foundation of Los Angeles County annually at the Los Angeles Healthcare Awards.
- Last but not least, JOIN for free today!